Our camper, hybrid and caravan shocks are a great way to improve your towing experience.
Our shocks are designed to be direct replacements for your trailer.
This listing is for 4 x Lovells Special Products shock absorbers.
Our shocks feature –
- Gas legend shocks are a 40mm bore and huge 60mm expanded body design provides up to twice the oil capacity of Original Equipment shock absorbers to maximise fade resistance, run cooler and allow fast reaction time to road changes.
- Teflon banded steel pistons and nylon mechanical top out stops.
- Piston retainer nuts, mechanically peened to stop failure at high temperature.
- Multi stage valving system to allow a progressive dampening effect from slow to fast piston velocity thus automatically adjusting to all conditions.
- Shafts are manufactured from tough 20mm hardened chrome micro alloy steel, precision engineered to withstand the harshest of environments, while reducing friction and wear.
- Piston rod seals are Viton high quality, high temperature multi-lip design to again reduce friction and provide longer life.
- Robust 1.5mm thick external and internal walls.
- Gas charged with low pressure nitrogen gas to maximise fade resistance under extreme conditions without harshness while providing more responsive control.
- All eyes and pin mounts are doubled welded for extra strength and long life.
The entire LSP shock absorber range has a 3 year warranty which covers you Australia wide.
We guarantee you will feel the difference over the OEM shock absorber, enabling you to go anywhere in Australia with confidence.